Tokyo is a city of contrasts. It is both old and new, fast and slow. While you may be familiar with the main sights, there is a newly discovered side of the city. In the CNN 30-minute special program, ‘Tokyo POV’, six leading bloggers from very diverse backgrounds share their favourite spots and an insiders’ perspective to Tokyo.
Six leading bloggers featured in the program are:
• Tokyo by Bike’s Byron Kidd talks about cycling culture in Tokyo.
• Food Sake Tokyo’s Yukari Sakamoto takes CNN to a ‘foodie walk’ in Tokyo’s upmarket district Ginza.
• Japanese American YouTube artist Melodee Morita visits the ‘kawaii’ monster cafe and the sky terrace.
• Ramen Adventures’s Brian MacDuckston hunts for the unique ramen in Tokyo.
• DJ and musician Mademoiselle Yulia shows her Harajuku fashion and Japanese entertainment.
• Tokyo Times’s Lee Chapman explores Hikifune, an old part of east Tokyo.